Printable Flyers (PDF):
Oakton Community College's Alliance for Lifelong Learning Continuing Education for Health Professionals program is an approved continuing education sponsor of continuing education through the Illinois Department of Financial and Professional Regulation for health professionals and paraprofessionals in the following professions:
- Social Workers/Clinical Social Workers
- Registered Nurses - LPN/RN/APN
- Professional Counselors/Clinical Professional Counselors
- Marriage and Family Therapists
- Nursing Home Administrators
- Speech-Language Pathologists/Audiologists
- Occupational Therapists
- Respiratory Care Practitioners
- Physical Therapists
- Illinois Certified Domestic Violence Professional Board (ICDVP)
Dietitians: Oakton Community College/ALL Continuing Education for Health Professionals (CEHP) program is an accredited provider of Continuing Professional Education by the Commission on Dietetic Registration.
Oakton Community College/ALL Continuing Education for Health Professionals (CEHP) program will submit applications on an as needed basis for the following health professions:
- CECH (continuing education contact hours) through the National Commission for Health Education Credentialing, Inc.
- Registered Nurse contact hours through the Wisconsin Nurses Association - CEs (continuing education units) through the Illinois Certification Board, Inc. (IAODAPCA)
- Radiology Technologists: Continuing education through the Illinois Emergency Management Agency for Radiation and Nuclear Medicine Technicians
Universal training hours (UTH) offered to Activity Professionals.
For more information, email us at email@example.com.