Start Your Career in Real Estate!
Real Estate Broker Courses
Oakton Community College is offering Illinois Broker Pre-License courses, online, with start dates every semester.
Train to become a real estate broker with Oakton’s 75-hour, state-approved*, broker pre-license courses.
With average wages of $57,200**, flexible work schedules, and the ability to become your own boss, you don’t want to miss out on this training opportunity.
Oakton’s Alliance for Lifelong Learning is now offering these essential programs for future brokers:
• Broker Pre-License Topics (60 Hrs.)
• Broker Pre-License Applied Real Estate Principles-Interactive (15 Hrs.)
Post License Series
• Broker Post License Transactional Issues (15 Hrs.)
• Broker Post License Risk Management/Discipline (15 Hrs.)
• Broker Post License Applied Brokerage Principles (15 Hrs.)
To become a licensed real estate broker in Illinois, you must be a high school graduate (or GED), pass the state licensing exam, and be at least 18 years old.
**Salary information comes from the Bureau of Labor Statistics, Occupational Employment Statistics Program.
For more information about the course and textbook, contact Eleni Kontogeorgis at firstname.lastname@example.org or 847-635-1414.