Classes focus on meeting special needs or developing a specific skill. They supplement the free ESL classes. Classes are designed for students who are at an intermediate or advanced level. Tuition fees are subject to change. Register before the first day of class. Unlike free ESL classes, tuition-charged classes close after about the second class session.
- Integrated skills: Intensive ESL (listening, speaking reading, writing, conversation, grammar)
- Isolated skills: conversation, pronunciation, grammar, idioms, reading & writing, and TOEFL Prep.
- Levels: Low-intermediate through advance levels
- Locations: due to COVID-19, all courses will be virtual
- Times: Morning, afternoon, evening, and some Saturday classes
- Semesters: Classes are offered in spring, summer, and fall